Imagine this scenario: You are Moreno Medical Centerâ€™s chief operating officer. The planning committee has asked you to determine the degree to which the organization’s human resources, defined as clinical and administrative staff, contributes to the hospital’s mission and objectives.
Follow these instructions to learn about the organizationâ€™s human resources:
- Navigate to Moreno Medical Centerâ€™s website.
- Select the Human Resources tab.
- Review the materials available on that tabâ€™s dropdown menu, including:
- Employee Benefits & Programs
- Employee Files
- Employee Health/Risk Management
- Job Descriptions
- Mission Statement and Goals
- Organizational Charts
Analyze the hospital’s human resources function using only the material you reviewed. Do not create hypothetical documents or scenarios.
Create a 300 word template as if it was going to be added to a MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that answers:
- How can health care organizations recruit personnel who align with the organizational culture and understand the importance of cultural fit?
- What incentive programs would be appropriate to recognize employees and strengthen retention?
- Which different leadership styles can executives use to cultivate a high performing team? Include specific skills and techniques.
- What social media guidelines are recommended to ensure compliance with regulatory mandates?
Include detailed speaker notes.
Cite at least 5 scholarly sources to support your responses.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.