Disussion 1: reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- What do you feel is the most important function of Human Resource Management?
- How do you feel corporate culture impacts human resource management?
- How do firms benefit from a strong ethical culture? How can HR departments foster such cultures?
- What is corporate social responsibility (CSR)? Identify and discuss the characteristics and the arguments for and against corporate social responsibility
1. Identify and discuss the federal government’s four attempts to legislate business ethics since the late 1980s.
2. How do society, politics, and culture affect HRM? As an HR professional, why is it important to be aware of these factors?
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to human resource management. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.