Applications: Deciding Whether to Use Flexible Staffing”: Must be 3-5 pages (double spaced) of material, with at least 3 scholarly articles as references
- A summary of the possible advantages and disadvantages of flexible staffing.
- A summary of the advantages and disadvantages of using FSS as a service provider.
- A summary of the type of additional information you recommend gathering and using as part of the decision-making process.
Case Study 3
Chapter 7, “Applications: Evaluation of Two New Assessment Methods for Selecting Telephone Customer Service Representatives”: answer questions 1–3. Must be 3-5 pages (double spaced) of material, with at least 3 scholarly articles as references
Read the Applications case study, Evaluation of Two New Assessment Methods for Selecting Telephone Customer Service Representatives, found on page 359-361 in your textbook. Answer the questions that fall after the case description; these are the three questions found in the lower half of page 361. Each question should be numbered, answered separately, and be at least 200 words in length but should be submitted as one file.
- How do you interpret the reliability results for the clerical test and work sample? Are they favorable enough for Phonemin to consider using them for keeps in selecting new job applicants?
- How do you interpret the validity results for the clerical test and work sample? Are they favorable enough for Phonemin to consider using tem for keep in selecting new job applicants?
- What limitations n the above study should be kept in mind when interpreting the results and deciding whether to use the clerical test and work sample?