0 0 admin admin2020-08-18 14:28:232020-08-18 14:28:23about humanities paper
- Using at least one example of Jewish, Christian, or Islamic art (you may use several if you wish), discuss the ways in which the artistic production captures the values of the faith.
- Take a religious celebration or observance from the Jewish, Christian, or Islamic tradition and trace its development through time up to the present. In what ways has it changed and how has it remained the same?
- How has architecture been used to reflect religious or spiritual values? Choose a structure or structures from one of the faiths we’ve discussed and explore the connections between its form and functions, and the ideas of the faith.
- Make sure your introduction clearly lays out what you will be arguing.
- Indent your paragraphs.
- Avoid the use of personal pronouns in your essay.
- Be sure to use transitional sentences to get from one paragraph to the next.
- Check for run-on sentences that need to be broken up into smaller units.
- Break up long blocks of text into smaller paragraphs.
- Remember to cite your sources as you use them throughout your paper.
- Place any footnotes you have at the end of the sentence.
- Number your pages.
- Make a point of proofreading through your paper when you are done to catch any errors you may have accidentally overlooked.
- Remove any spaces between your paragraphs
- 5 pages means 5 pages