This paper should include a culmination of the topics discussed and learned throughout this class.
- Developing Strategic, Emotionally Intelligent Leaders, and Teams
- Emotional Intelligence embraces four key domains: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management. Emotional Intelligence is described as how leaders handle themselves and their relationships.
- Shifting Organizational Systems to a New Paradigm
- Management processes and delivery of care methods between providers will need to be much more coordinated and open.
- Supporting Aligned Cultures
- We need to focus on creating effective cultures that align the new incentive/reward systems, new roles, and more efficient work processes.
- Delivering Comprehensive Learning Programs
- There needs to be a focus on building a variety of skills and competencies in health provider systems.
- Creating Engaged Employees
- The massive transformation of the industry will challenge employee retention in years to come.