Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides, using detailed speaker notes, to provide training to your HR team on engaging a global workforce culture to maximize performance. Include the following:
- Analyze differences in work styles between a U.S. worker and that of another country.
- Demonstrate that these differences are cultural and not performance-based by selecting a country of your choice for this comparison.
- Describe best practices for a virtual human resource team of a global workforce.
- How does cultural differences influence employee management with such things as self-service tools or HR systems?
- Consider practices concerning the workforce coordination with senior leaders (executives) and the communication of labor laws with HR peers.
- Analyze the impact of cross-cultural communications on employee management.
- How does personal bias or knowledge of other’s cultural backgrounds, active listening, and forms of non-verbal communication impact cross-cultural interactions and communications?
- Provide one or two workplace examples that maximize the performance and effectiveness of a HR team.
Your PowerPoint presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Length: 7–10 PowerPoint slides, with speaker’s notes, not including title and reference slides.
- Select a PowerPoint slide template appropriate for a professional presentation.
- Include the content of the slides as well as the supporting narrative in the speaker’s notes.
- Be sure slide content supports your main points and ideas.
- Do not overbuild your slides; information that supports what you are saying should appear at the lower portion of each slide as notes.
- Note: Save your finished PowerPoint presentation in Notes view as a PDF. Instead of File>Save As, use File>Print>Adobe PDF. Look for the Settings dropdown menu to change it from slides to Notes Pages. Be sure you can see both the slides and your notes in the preview of your saved file. Upload only the PDF to this assessment.
- Written communication:communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
- Concise and logically organized.
- Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
- Validation and Support: Use a minimum of three relevant and credible scholarly or professional resources such as the Wall Street Journal to support your work.
- APA style and format: Format all citations and references in accordance with current APA guidelines.
Refer to the Engaging a Global Workforce Scoring Guide to ensure you have met all of the requirements of the assignment before submitting it.