PSY 600 Annotated Bibliography for the Article Review Final Paper
In your annotation for each peer-reviewed article, analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in the article and explain how it relates to this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the article and describe how they relate to the roles as presented in the article you have chosen for review. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and how they either support or refute the information provided in the review article. Evaluate contemporary applications of psychology as they are described in the article and compare these to the descriptions within the article for review.
For more in-depth assistance with your annotated bibliography, please visit the Ashford Writing Center located under the Learning Resources tab in the left-hand navigation panel of your online course.
The Annotated Bibliography:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources.
- Must provide a well-developed summary for each source used.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.