- (2012, June 26). Wrongful convictions: Rob Warden at TEDxMidwest. Retrieved January 03, 2018, from Wrongful convictions: Rob Warden at TEDxMidwest (Links to an external site.)
RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING
- What is a confession?
- Do you believe false confessions are as prevalent as the speaker asserts? Explain?
- What are dangers to relying on confessions to obtain criminal convictions?
- Why would a suspect make false confessions?
- What are your solutions to prevent false confessions?
This section must be at least 300 words minimum. Include a word count in parenthesis at the end.
Make sure to use proper APA formatting to cite your work if applicable.