- The training guide needs to cover each of these nonverbal communication dimensions:
- Physical appearance/attire
- The training guide must also include a visual element to illustrate dos and don’ts.
- Include specific warnings that address key differences in nonverbal symbols between the culture you are studying and the culture of your audience.
- Be sure to included scholarly sources to support claims about what is normal/accepted behavior in the culture.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
This assignment measures the following competency: Comp 2.1: Interpret the meaning of symbols across cultures.