Topic: Each of the following components of the business plan should be used as headings and begin on a separate page. For your chosen business: Conduct a feasibility analysis and analyze the industry and market.
- Provide an overview of the industry – include at least 3 academic, peer-reviewed references that support your findings. Review the business press and trade associations and journals. What are the government regulations?
- What is the life cycle of a business in the industry?
- Discuss each of Porter’s Five Forces
- Is there a customer or a market of sufficient size to make the concept viable?
- What are the estimates of sales and expenses for the first 3 years?
- What are some important biblical concepts to consider in this part of the business plan?
The book is (Allen, K. L. (2012). Launching new ventures (6th ed.). Mason, OH: Cengage Learning. )
(Hi, just to give you some background. My business name is Cutesy. It is a online retail Exclusive T-shirt line. It will provide different types if T-shir’ts with cute slogans and sayings. I will also allow my customers to customize their shirt if they want to. Also, I am switching out the logos on the T-shirt’s monthly so it can be exclusive and not too many people will have the same T-shirt’s. My homework is due by tomorrow, Thursday at 5pm . Thank you.