Calculations relevant to your case study:
· Select one of these two cases for your individual case study:
o Nkomo 38. Case: A Solution for Adverse Impact (p. 118) – in attachment
o Nkomo 40. Exercise: Evaluating the Recruiting Function (p. 123) – in attachment
· Review the Learning Resources that provide information on how to complete the calculations relevant to your chosen case.
o For Nkomo 38. Case, this includes information on adverse impact in the textbook and optional study notes.
o For Nkomo 40. Exercise, this includes information on how to calculate selection and acceptance rates on pp. 211–212 of your Mathis text.
· Job analysis homepage. HR-Guide.com. (n.d.). Job analysis homepage. Retrieved September 16, 2014, from http://www.job-analysis.net/
Submit by Day 7 a paper (600–750 words) that includes the following:
· Calculations relevant to your case study:
o For Nkomo 38 Case; this includes adverse impact
o For Nkomo 40 Exercise; this includes selection and acceptance rates for the position (you do not need to calculate the other yield rates on page 211 of the Mathis text)
· Answers to the questions associated with your case, answers should meet the following requirements:
o Double-spaced paragraphs
o The question used as the header for each answer
o APA style format
o Support from external sources with correct APA citations
o An APA reference list
· Two job-related interview questions based on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other characteristics (KSAOs) associated with your case and an explanation of how the questions relate to the KSAOs