Case Study 6.1
Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Case Study 12.1 The Problems of Multitasking
- How does multitasking confuse the resource availability of project team personnel?
- “In modern organizations, it is impossible to eliminate multitasking for the average employee.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why?
- Because of the problems of multitasking, project managers must remember that there is a difference between an activity’s duration and the project calendar. In other words, 40 hours of work on a project task is not the same thing as one week on the baseline schedule. Please comment on this concept. Why does multitasking “decouple” activity duration estimates from the project schedule?
- 2-3 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- APA 6th edition, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Please use the Case Study Guide as a reference point for writing your case study.