Comparison/Contrast Essay Two Prompts
- Format according to MLA. Use this MLA template for your rough draft.
- Title your essay either Point by Point or Block, depending upon which pattern you choose.
- Underline the thesis. Your thesis should be only one sentence and should mention both subjects that you plan either to compare or contrast.
- Avoid using second person (e.g., “you”) and contractions (e.g., “can’t”) and slang/informal language (“cool,” “crazy” as in “unbelievable”).
- Before submission, under “Save As,” save your document as a Word document. Submit that saved version through this assignment prompt.
- A book and its movie – the prompt