make sure you make these 3 parts listed below and follow all instructions and include everything.
try around 900 words
please just follow the instructions below. For the following: Lesson standards (clearly stated, either state or Common Core, etc.) You can use the use some of the standards for TEKS under TEA (www.tea.texas.gov)
1 – Include the following information:
- Course & Grade level (Ex. English I/Grade 9 or Language Arts/Grade 2)
- Lesson objectives (clearly stated)
- Lesson standards (clearly stated, either state or Common Core, etc.)
- How will you, the teacher, prepare students for this assessment? (What will you do before test day?)
2 – Create a formative interim assessment with an answer key that includes the following:
- Selected response items (10 minimum)
(think) questions where the student has to choose the answer that best fits the question–usually through process of
- Constructed response items (3 minimum)
(think) questions that tend to have a prompt and a space for the student to write an answer
3 – Develop a criterion-based rubric for the constructed response section of the assignment. The rubric should include the following:
- Two to three proficiency indicators such as content and ideas, organization, and grammar or both process and product
- A graduated rating for each proficiency indicator (please include a scale of 1 to 4 and a scale of falls far below to advanced)
- Two to three bullets of clear criteria for each proficiency indicator and descriptions of how the constructed response fits within the scale.
*Make sure this assessment is grade level appropriate, student ready, student friendly, and polished. Please pay attention to assessment spacing and minor details. Please note that this assignment is evaluated with a student lens and a facilitator lens. Both views, lenses, or perspectives impact overall score. Please note this should be your original work.
Begin with the end in mind. Hop over to Week 6 and view the Signature Assignment. The work you do in Week 2 can be used in Week 6, once improvements are made based upon the feedback you will receive in Week 2. You can use this assessment from Week 2, or you can start a new assessment. Please note the choice is yours.
While I am not asking for full lesson plans to be submitted this week, developing your plans tend to guide your assessments, and you need to see the big picture of Week 6. Begin with the end in mind (now rather than later). With that being said, the lesson plans will help you in the long run.
Cite all sources according to APA format.