- Define job evaluation.
Your company is getting ready to conduct a complete overhaul of the performance management and compensation systems for your organization. Your team has been selected to conduct a systematic review and training on job evaluation for the HR professionals within the department. Your goal is to help your HR peers understand both the need for a comprehensive job evaluation process and the relationship between employee compensation and performance.
Choose a company name to complete this assignment. (Apple Inc.)
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Microsoft® Sway® presentation that your team will use to train HR professionals about job evaluation principles and best practices.
Include the following in your presentation:
- – Define job evaluation.
- – Outline the process of job evaluation.
- – Describe the procedures/guidelines used to conduct a job evaluation.
- – Explain the benefits of implementing a comprehensive job evaluation process with clearly defined performance goals and metrics.
- – Describe the four methods of job evaluation along with the advantages and disadvantage of each method.
- – Evaluate various types of employee compensation and their relationship to job performance and evaluation.
- – Use visual aids and graphics to enhance your presentation.
- – Include clear and specific presenter’s notes.