This assignment reinforces the fundamental mission of University of Phoenix to promote intellectual growth. As members of the academic community, we have a shared responsibility to promote academic honesty and the ethical use of source materials.
Review the following resources before completing the assignment:
- The Plagiarism Tutorial
- Avoiding Plagiarism Mastery Test
- Student Code of Academic Integrity
- Plagiarism Checker and Manual
- Ch. 2 of Connections
Write a 275- to 350-word (1-page) essay in a Microsoft® Word document on the topic of academic integrity.
Discuss academic integrity by responding to the following:
- What are three examples of infractions that violate the Student Code of Academic Integrity?
- Why is integrity important in both academic and professional life? How do you put integrity into practice in both your academic and professional life?
- Discuss the resources on plagiarism available to you as student. Which is the most useful? Why?
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab: