DUE IN 12 Hours!
Read the attached Case Study and Write a complete 1-2 pages paper that addresses the following questions:
- 1. Cutting down on range, new items and promotions are presumably going to lead to ‘everyday low prices’. Discuss the implications to the trade-off between choice and price.
- 2. Procter & Gamble’s major laundry brand in the US is Tide. This is marketed in some 60 pack presentations, some of which have less than 0.1 per cent share. The proliferation of these pack presentations is considered to have been instrumental in increasing Tide’s market share from 20 to 40 per cent of the US market in recent years. Clearly, this is a major issue within P&G. What are the logistics pros and cons of sku proliferation?
- 3. Research and discussion: Read pages 8 and 9 of the attached article (See below case study) and answer the following.
- a) What is the particularity of vanguard method?
- b) Why we need this method in logistics?