Coca-Cola and Corporate Social Responsibility
Review the article, How Coca-Cola Came to Terms with its Own Water Crisis.
After reviewing the article address the following elements:
- Identify and discuss the CSR issue for Coca Cola.
- Identify and discuss Coca Cola’s strategies to address the issue.
- Discuss whether Coca Cola strategies resolved the issue and offer an alternative strategy you believe would help address the CSR issue.
Make sure the paper body starts with a summary where there is a statement of thesis (overview of the points to be made), continues with a discussion (or specific answers to specific questions), and ends with a conclusion. The seven specific sections should be annotated and have specific answers.
All papers should be written in the third person (he, he, it, and they). Make every effort not to shift to second person (you, your) as in, “When starting a company you need money.” Try to avoid shifting to the first person (I, we) as well. It is distracting to the reader and bad style to shift persons in a paper—students often do it in the middle of a sentence.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers,
eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Please provide original work. No plagarizing.