- Leadership Assessments found on Internet
- Leadership Assessment Grading Guide
- Open your web browser and search for either “Leadership Legacy Assessment Test” or “Disc Personality Test.”
Complete one of these free online tests. Note: The online test should be free so if you encounter a site that charges a fee for the test please continue searching for a site that offers a free test.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you articulate elements of leadership using the following criteria:
- Examine your individual, essential elements of leadership and management.
- Differentiate between leadership and management roles, and provide specific examples from the text, literature, or personal example.
- Cite at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text (be certain to include the web link for your test in your citations).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit