Final Project: Methods Section
This week, you will create the Methodology section of your research proposal. In this section, you will review the research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative) used in social psychology research. To gain a better understanding of the methods used review the methodology sections of the articles you found for your literature review.
Include in your work:
- Define qualitative and quantitative research methods used in social psychology research.
- Explain which of the two research methodologies is a better choice to be used in social psychology research and why.
- Detailed description of the methodology used in your research, including, but not limited to, participants (a description of the participants you will recruit and detail about how you will recruit them), procedure (how you will go about collecting your data), and materials or resources required (questionnaires, surveys, interview questions, etc.)
- Submit your document in a Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Using APA format, be sure to parenthetically cite your sources, and Reference on a separate page.