1. International trade was once thought to be only for large businesses. That has changed. For this assignment, you are to write a brief paper on small business and international expansion. Be sure to view the globalization video provided in this module, then read the following resources. You may also read other resources on globalization and small business.
Some things to think about:
- What are the opportunities and threats do organizations face in the next five to ten years related to globalization?
- How can small businesses take advantage of globalization opportunities?
- What are the resources available to help small businesses engage in international trade?
- What is the role of innovation in globalization?
- How can laws and regulations impact global trade?
- Your paper should be around 500 to 750 words in length.
2. Record a presentation that reflects on and explores innovation as has been covered in this course. Focus on those topics we covered that you think can be most impactful on your final Design Thinking project. Your presentation should be 10 to 15 slides in length and include your voice narration.
The final project on garbage recycling innovation will include: Customer Centered Job Mapping, Customer Journey Map and Analysis, Lean Canvas, Key Performance Indicators, Prototyping, Compare Web Analytics Reporting Platforms, Product Innovation using stage-gate.