This is the third component of your course project.
In this assignment, you will examine the financial management practices of your selected organization. This assignment builds upon your analysis of the organization’s in the Unit 5 assignment and examines the specific practices and strategies that organizations use in managing their finances.financial statements
In this assignment, analyze the following:
- The revenue portfolio of the organization (for example, types and amount of revenue).
- Strategies for performance management used by the organization.
- Capital budgeting and financing approaches used by the organization.
- Investment strategies used by the organization.
- Internal controls used by the organization to manage funds.
- Opportunities to develop and secure capital and financial resources.
- Investment philosophies and policies adopted in conjunction with a board of directors or organizational stakeholders.
Review the scoring guide for this assignment now to learn about the criteria on which your assignment performance will be graded.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with the expectation for stakeholders in human services professions.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting requirements. Include correct headings, citations, and references.
- Number of resources: At least 5 resources (peer-reviewed publications), excluding the course text. Critically evaluate the literature and practices addressed.
- Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not counting the cover page, abstract, and reference page.
- Structure of paper: Include a cover page, an abstract, and a reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Headings: Use headings in APA format, based on the assignment tasks.
Submit your paper in the Assignment area as a Word document.