Importance of Emotion and Alignment Paper
In a 1,000-1,250-word paper, address the following:
- Read “The Global Leadership of Carlos Ghosn at Nissan.”
- Explain how Ghosn’s understanding of emotion helped him communicate his message of change. (Do not focus on Ghosn’s emotions, but on the emotions of those he was leading.)
- In the second part of the paper, discuss Ghosn’s use of cross-functional teams and why they were important to gaining employee buy-in.
- Conclude by giving a specific personal example of the importance of understanding emotion and of how you have communicated to gain buy-in.
- Use outside sources as well as material from the readings to support your writing.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.