This is the last assessment that is related to your leadership interviews. For this assessment, use the narrative and summary of your interviews to complete the following analysis:
- Leadership theory: Summarize the leadership theory that you used to develop your interview questions. Analyze how the questions you asked and the data you collected during the interview support your chosen leadership theory. You might have used servant leadership, Kevin Cashman, Margaret Wheatley, articles from the Center for Creative Leadership, leadership stage theory, or other sources. Demonstrate your understanding of your chosen mastery (personal, purpose, change, interpersonal/being, balance, or action). Use examples from your interviews to demonstrate your mastery topic.
- Common Learning Themes: Reread the New Business Realities and the Thinking Habits of Mind, Heart, and Imagination. Select one topic from each and discuss its relevance to your experience interviewing leaders. The following are two examples:
- New Business Realities: Did the interview reflect the dynamics of transformational change in complex systems in the change mastery questions?
- Thinking Habits: Did the interview encourage professional self-development through conversational reflection in the questions on personal mastery?
- Length: Your paper should be 7–9 pages, double-spaced.
- Font and size: Use a standard font—either Times New Roman or Arial. The font size must be 12 point.
- Margins: The paper margins should be 1 inch on each side.
- Components: Include a title page, table of contents, and reference page. These do not count toward the paper length.
- Formatting: APA format is required for all aspects of your paper, including citations and references. Your writing should be well organized and clear. Writing structure, spelling, and grammar should be correct as well.