Review various product and service options from various companies listed in the Table 7.1 Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2012 Innovative Health Care Business Solutions Awards in Chapter 7 of your course text. Select one option, and create a multimedia presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe the product or service and its use.
- Determine its threats to existing health care organizations.
- Forecast the partnership between your selected product/company and existing health care organizations to provide better care to the patients.
To create your multimedia presentation, first create a five-slide PowerPoint (excluding the title slide and references slide) that presents the information.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include:
- A Title Slide with the following:
- Title of your presentation.
- Student’s name.
- Course title/number.
- Instructor’s name.
- Product or Service Overview
- Threats to Existing Healthcare Organization.
- Partnership with Existing Healthcare Organizations.
- Reference slide.
- Clear organization/sequence.
- A clear and logical progression of ideas.
- Three to five bullet points (approximately five words per bulleted item).
- Relevant visuals, such as graphs and/or tables, which enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships. You may use for images and visuals.
- A consistent theme, format, and font that augment the readability.
To submit this assignment, upload a Word document that contains the link to your multimedia presentation and your scripts, so your instructor can provide you with feedback on your presentation.