21st Century Corporate Social Responsibility
Read Chapter 2 of the textbook as well as the Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003) article on corporate social responsibility in the 21st century.
Conduct research on the Internet and select a company for which you will summarize the corporate social responsibility of the organization. In your summary, incorporate the following key words and phrases: sustainability, strategic philanthropy, cause marketing, shared value, stakeholders, and global perspective. Include definitions in your own words for these key words and phrases.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text and the article by Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003).
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom..
- Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom..
Carefully review the Grading Rubrics for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.