The final project is your opportunity to pull together all that you have done during this course and to write an action plan for your future. It needs to be well thought out, creative and supports why you are choosing this path. The plan will include all of your prior work, such as your resume, education plan and any other information from your assignments that you would like to include. The following needs to be included:
- What is your long term goal? What do you want to be doing 10 years from now?
- Review your self-assessment results. What are your career interests? What is your personality style? What is important to you in your work? What skills do you enjoy using? How does this information support your goal?
- What career areas are you interested in? From an informational interview, what did you learn about the career that was appealing to you? What about other careers?
- Are you considering further education? If so, what? Show a PLAN A & B. Why are these good plans for you?
- What are you considering majoring in? Why?
- What action steps do you need to take now in order to meet your education plan? Be specific.
- What are your fears and concerns about your future?
- What are you excited about?
- Who are significant people in your life? How are you going to stay connected with these people?
COMPLETE CHAPTER EXCERCISE SUMMARY. include into powerpoint FRANCISCO RESUME, AND TWO YEAR PLAN provided in documents.