Recipe for success
- (Paragraph one) What are the skills you use to communicate and how do they impact your interactions with others?
- (Paragraph two) How do you plan to manage conflict communication?
- Do you set a goal for the outcome you are seeking to achieve?
- Do you consider your audience?
- What point of view do you try to convey?
- What is your message or argument in communication?
- Have you ever applied the principles above? Have they worked for you? If not, what has worked for you?
I have already answered the first question and attached it to the post.
When it comes to the skills I use to communicate with others, it varies depending on the situation;however, the most common ones are active listening, mindfulness, empathy and being mindful of my body language (non-verbal communication). All of these impact my interactions more positively than negative in a way to where I am able to build healthier relationships for personal and business purposes. Being conscious of how we communicate with others takes a large effort that essentially affects our reputation. When people choose to lack consciousness that is a way of non-verbally saying we don’t care how others fee