Questions to consider in your analysis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- What is the title of the movie?
- What is the general plot and setting of the movie?
- Who are the key characters in the film?
- What character(s), in particular, demonstrate leadership role(s) or traits in the film?
- How is leadership enacted in particular scenes?
- Which character was most effective in a leadership role and why?
- Did any character who displayed leadership make any mistakes in his/her leadership style/approach that contributed to a crisis or issue? If yes, how did he/she grow as the movie unfolded? In what way could he/she have done a better job of leading?
- How do specific moments in the film connect with the course content?
- Overall, what important leadership lessons can you take away from this film?
Important! The paper will be no less than 3 pages in length (double-spaced) but no more than 4 pages.Be sure to support your analysis with specific examples and quotes from the film and references to leadership concepts and theories from the course readings and class discussions using in-text citations (in the body of the paper) and a Reference List (i.e., bibliography, at the end of the paper) following APA style/format (6th edition)