Assignment 2: Social Media Marketing Plan: Part B
Continue with the same business that you started creating your social media marketing plan to write the second chapter of your plan.
Create a three (3) page paper in which you:
- Create your SMART objectives for your social media marketing plan. Discuss why you created your particular objectives.
- Conduct a SWOT Analysis on your business. Identify 4 Strengths, 4 Weaknesses, 4 Opportunities, and 4 Threats. Discuss why you identified each as you did. Conduct a needs analysis based upon your SWOT Analysis, paying close attention to their social media marketing needs.
- Create three strategies to integrate your consumer’s voice into your social media strategy. How will you respond to consumers, utilize consumer feedback, and utilize consumer ideas given via social media platforms.
- Discuss how you will engage your target market utilizing the Third Wing of the Dragonfly Effect. Using pg. 80 in the Dragonfly Effect text, decide upon two to three (2-3) characteristics of an engaging campaign and discuss how you will use them and why you chose them.
- Explain the types of content the brand can create to match the business’s specific target market’s interests.
- Create a brand evangelist program to both engage and reward the loyal and active brand consumers and advocates. Spell out specific policies and promotions you may run to engage the active consumers and reward them.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. (Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.)