Critical Thinking Assignment – Information Security
The healthcare organization’s security program (Wager et al., 2017, pp. 306-311), is a critical component to compliance with regulations as well as HIPAA. Describe the steps involved in a security program. Evaluate the risk analysis requirements for HIPAA using the websites furnished in the text. Discuss the security components, vulnerabilities, and security mitigation strategies. Summarize the management action plan and the ultimate goal of conducting such an assessment.
- Team Selection
- Security Risk Analysis
- Action Plan
- Manage and Mitigate Risks
Your paper should include the following:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- 4-6 references cited in the assignment above the text. Remember, you must support your thinking/statements and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the module folder.
- Formatted according to the SEU Guide to Writing and APA.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.