Format or citation style:
Paper instructions:ESSAY: Trace the history of the printed newspaper and various types of eras in reporting the news. Start with the colonial period of print up to and including how printed news is delivered today with national papers like USA Today. Include and describe what was the significance of the era of the ‘penny press’, ‘jazz journalism’, ‘yellow journalism’, and ‘muckraking.’
– Be thorough in your answers.
– You may use the textbook and outside sources to help you to respond.
– There is no need to list sources.
– Your answers should be in paragraph form with an introductory paragraph introducing the reader to the material.
– Length of your answers is not important as the quality of your response. This means that you answered all of the elements of the question.