select one (1) of the following stories from your textbook from which to address the assignment requirements:
- The Story of Mitch Rice, Gail Campis, the Belangers, and the Botched Home Visit (p. 123)
- The Story of Maureen Gudonis and Isaias Echevarria (p. 153)
- The Story of Simon Kapinsky and the Interprofessional Ethics Subcommittee to Implement a Green Health Plan (p. 179)
In a 3 page paper (excluding title page and reference list), address the following:
- Summarize the story briefly providing the ethical dilemma and parties involved.
- Discuss three healthcare rules, regulations, or laws relevant to the story (in additional to national laws, you will need to research industry-specific regulations based on your story selection).
- Thoroughly discuss each phase of the six-step process relative to your story selection.
- Recommend an appropriate, caring response that aligns with industry-specific regulations and ethical standards.