This is part is information for question one:
- Describe the forces of globalization and its implications for the multinational firm.
- Explain the structure of international financial markets and institutions and the range of instruments traded therein.
- Interpret the operation of the international financial system, its current state, and challenges for the future.
- Summarize different types of foreign exchange exposure faced by the MNC. Identification and measurement of these risks
Examination of Course Objectives
This assignment has 3 parts:
- Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the “Course Information” tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives” and then selecting View class objectives. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
- What is the purpose of the WTO and G8? Do you believe they are beneficial to Multi-National Companies (MNCs)?
- Why do you believe it is important to understand the international monetary system?