your topic is vision I included 2 sources that you can use
from a biopsychological perspective. Be sure to address, the physiological (structure and function) as well as the psychological (cognitive-perceptual) underpinnings of the system. Use each item as a required subheading in your paper. Students should preview the grading rubric before beginning the assignment.
The paper should include:
- Be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 full pages, size 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
- A title page
- Include the sub headings of: “Physiological Underpinnings”, “Structure”, “Function” “Psychological Underpinnings”, “Cognitive-Perceptual”.
- 100-120 word abstract
- Introductory paragraph ending in a clear thesis statement
- Several well-developed (5-7 sentences) body paragraphs that explore the topic in detail
- A summary and conclusions paragraph
- Four references, three of which cannot be from the class readings.
Be sure to submit your project in one Word document in APA 6th ed. format and attach it below.
Vision, Gerald. Problems of Vision Rethinking the Causal Theory of Perception . New York: Oxford University Press, 1997. Print.
African Vision and Eye Health. Cape Town: AOSIS OpenJournals, 2015. Print.