Once you start searching you are to find a peer-reviewed article on one of the listed topics. You will then prepare a 3-page review of the article. In the review you will discuss the main point of the article, the supporting documentation used to support the main point, two things that you thought were strong points presented by the author with the author and why, then one thing that you felt was weak or needed more support and why. This part is not to be a disagreement with the points in the article but with the work of the author. For example, did the author use credible research? Did the author support the points with unbiased documentation? The point here is to be objective in the review and value of the work. Then you are to offer your thoughts on the main point of the article and your opinion.
1. Review the videos on Tiffin library and the APA video
2. Undertake library research to identify a topic that can be critiqued from many angles.
3. Identify the main points of the article and review the supporting data.
4. Provide a critical review of the work noting strengths and weaknesses.
5. Create your paper and submit it in Moodle.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 3 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student
- References page (minimum of 1 resource)