There are THREE parts of the assignment. Each part MUST be completed in different documents.
Each answer must be 100 words or more
Each answer must be in yur own words
Question and answer format
- Why is spelling important for reading and writing?
- What do we know about English spelling?
- What do we know about learning to spell and spelling development?
- How can we teach spelling?
- How can we assess spelling?
- How can we help English learners with spelling?
- Why teach handwriting?
- How can you support students who struggle with spelling?
Conduct a diversity interview with either a teacher or another adult.
Create 8 to 10 questions in which you explore their experiences as a teacher in a diverse classroom, or from the adult perspective reflecting on their own experience with diversity as a student.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the interview in an essay. Include the following:
- The role of the interviewee (teacher or adult)
- Their perspective on classroom diversity
- Their general experiences with diverse classrooms
- Strategies or specific modifications they used or were provided as a learner
- Reflect on this experience and include your thoughts in your summary.
- Note. This can be written in first person
Research best practices in reading and/or writing instruction for P-2 programs.
Prepare a 350- to 700- word paper describing at least one best practice in each of the following areas:
- Children’s language development
- Emergent literacy
- Opportunities for varied interactions and groupings
Summarize what you have learned.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.