You have looked at graphical misrepresentations of data in the prior activity, and now you will document two recent examples using a Word document. The content will be each of the two graphs and a description of why each graph is misleading.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you should be able to:
- Document two examples of graphical misrepresentation of data.
- Internet sources or periodicals or annual reports
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Find two examples of current (within last five years) graphical misrepresentations of data.
- Create a Word document named WS1-3Graphs containing:
- An image of each graph
- A paragraph explaining how each graph misrepresents data
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.
I saw great examples graphs on above link especially “College Not worth your time and money” and others,just examples showing but you may choose the better ones i believe.