Question 1.A functional organizational design is most common among single-business companies.
Question 2.Vision statements can be judged as good or not using which criterion?
- Ability to inspire
- All of the above
Question 3.Finding a mentor is absolutely essential in developing oneself as a leader.
Question 4. To which type of culture does being innovative and entrepreneurial belong?
- New Age
Question 5.Which of the following comes closest to defining a mental model?
- Our image of something
- Our current understanding about something
- Something we put together from information we have gathered
- What others want us to think about something
- A computer model of our mind
Question 6.Which of the following is not a type of director in a firm’s board of directors?
- Related outsiders
- Related insiders
Question 7.Question :CEOs looking for vacant CEO jobs are virtually guaranteed high compensation packages because that is what CEO-compensation statistics indicate.
Question 8.How is strategic planning different from a strategic analysis?
- Requires a lot of research about the external environment
- Requires buy-in and commitment from the participants
- Ends with short- and long-term recommendations
- Is designed to choose the best strategy for the company
- Entails making difficult choices
Question 9.What is strategic planning?
- Any decision that affects the company’s ability to complete, its position in the industry, or its viability as a going concern
- One person’s or one group’s attempt at arriving at a strategy
- The process by which one develops a strategy to achieve certain purposes
- How a company actually competes
- The entire set of resulting experiences—at some price—that an organization causes its customers to have
Question 10.Once formed, a company’s culture is very hard to change.