Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Determine whether a multilayered defense guarantees attack protection.
Security experts recommend using a multilayered defense strategy. A multilayered defense puts multiple controls in place to protect computer system, networks, and other resources.
Answer the following question(s):
- Does a multilayered defense guarantee that attacks will not be successful? Why or why not?
Fully address the question(s) in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students’ views.
- Course textbook
- Internet access
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
- APA Citation Style
- Length: 1/2 to 1 page
- I fully addressed the question(s) in the discussion instructions.
- I included justification or rationale for my choices, where applicable.
- I responded to at least two other students’ views.
- I followed the submission guidelines.