- Design either a quasi or experimental study to investigate the variables. What is the hypothesis? Describe the types of hypotheses with respect to testing. What does the experimental method allow that the correlation design does not?
- Identify the independent variable. Identify the dependent variable.
- Describe how the group will define operationally and measure the variables.
- Describe how the group will obtain a random sample of participants.
- Discuss how the group will ensure the study has high internal validity. Will the subjects be assigned randomly to the groups? Why or why not.
- Are there any ethical concerns about the treatment of participants emerging from the experiment?
- Consider the data presented, would you use t or F score? Why? include the appropriate effect size.
- Submit an SPSS output for the quasi or true experimental study.