McCarthy’s The Road dramatizes the opposition between good and evil, with evil sometimes emerging triumphant. Considering this idea, respond to the following questions: (cite the text to support your response)
- What do you think The Road ultimately says about good and evil?
- Which of these two force seems to have greater power in the novel? Why do you believe this?
Guidelines for Response Journals:
- Will be typed in a Word document
- Will be 500 words minimum in length (add word count at end of journal)
- Will cite the relevant text using proper documentation (include Works Cited)
- Will have a title along with the journal number
- Will use MLA format; one-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced