2 Different assignments in one, must maintain integrity from each other.
The first assignment is to create a risk register for the Garage Apartment Project, which includes identifying, assessing, and planning risk responses. The second assignment is a three-page essay on what you have learned in IT401.
This is an individual assignment and has one deliverable to the Dropbox. Review the Garage Apartment Project case(attachment). The Garage Apartment Project covers building a two-car garage with an apartment/office on the second floor on your existing lot in accordance with applicable building codes. Prepare the following for the Garage Apartment Project:
• Risk Register
You will create a risk register that identifies ten risks for the Garage Apartment case. Risks should be covered in the categories of scope, time, cost, and quality. For each risk a probability % and an impact rating of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 high) will be determined as well as a risk score (probability x impact). Complete the risk register using the Risk Register Template(attachment). Complete a risk response of accept, mitigate, transfer, or avoid, identify the trigger (the cause of the risk) and assign an owner for each risk.
• Identify 10 risks across the categories of scope, time, cost, and quality.
• Complete an assessment by assigning an impact, probability, and calculate a score.
• Define a risk response and trigger for each risk.
• Assign a risk owner.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Name your Assignment document according to this convention: NAME_assignmentUnit8 (use your own name of course). Submit your completed Assignment to the Unit 8 Dropbox by the deadline.
Based on the knowledge you have achieved thus far in the class, compose a minimum of a three page double-spaced expository essay detailing what you have learned in this course. Describe how you will use this knowledge with any other class, your present or future career, or your own personal life. Refer to class readings and other course content that you found particularly useful when appropriate, including citations as needed.
Your paper needs to include a title page and follow Standard English conventions, which includes correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You should establish and sustain a clear viewpoint and purpose in your essay. In addition, your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your composition should also adhere to APA citation and formatting style. For more assistance with APA, please visit the Writing Center in the library.
Directions for Submitting Assignment 2
Compose your Assignment in a Microsoft Word document
- Include a title page; No reference page is needed.
- Font size 10 or 12 Times New Roman
- At least 3 double-spaced pages in length, not counting the title page
- Includes a highly-developed viewpoint, purpose, and exceptional content
- Demonstrates superior organization, is well ordered, logical, and unified
- Free of grammar and spelling errors
- No evidence of plagiarism
- APA citation and formatting style included