Develop your Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, and Research Questions sections.
- Adhere to the Doctoral Phase 2 â€“ Precis section found in the CDS Dissertation Guide on CDS Central.
- Review the CDS Dissertation Guide on Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, and Research Questions.
- Review and adhere to format in the Dissertation Template on Problem Statement, Purpose of the Study, and RQs.
Combined, these sections should be 3-4 pages long.
- Reminder content must be scholarly framed, not personal narrative of your beliefs or opinions that have overtones of research bias.
- No .com references, dissertations or other proprietary sources.
- Do check all in-text citations and references to adhere to 7th ed APA formatting.
Please review previous orders for feedback to do it correctly.
Writer, please review messages related to the order. This is related to a dissertation and should be treated with the importance it deserves.