For both parts please use APA guidelines, in-text citations and a reference page.
Select 1 of this weekâ€™s University Library articles to read and analyze for this discussion.
Based on the article you selected, write a 300-word response to the following:
- In general, what are the characteristics of a good problem statement?
- What are some examples of evidence that support the significance of the problem?
- How does the problem statement align with the research questions? Provide examples of how the problem contributes to professional knowledge and practice.
- Is the research purpose logical?
- What constitutes a good research question? How do the research questions meet those requirements?
- How do the research questions tie directly to the purpose? Are they clear, specific, and unambiguous?
- How might you revise or improve the research questions to support the scope of the study?
- How do the research questions delineate the scope of the study?
- What are the common themes or errors identified in the research questions?
- How does the introduction:
- Explain the contents of the study?
- Set the stage for the study and direct the reader to the purpose?
- Provide a clear and valid representation of what will be found in the remainder of the study?
- Does the introduction clearly reflect the study and its relationship to the proposed problem and purpose? If so, how?
Abbasabadi Arab, M., Khankeh, H. R., Mosadeghrad, A. M., & Farrokhi, M. (2019). Developing a hospital disaster risk management evaluation model. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy, ume 12, 287-296.
Visit the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) website. Explore the topic of risk maturity models.
Write a 300-word response to the following:
- How are risk maturity models used as an enterprise risk management (ERM) performance scorecard?
- How could risk maturity models be used by organizational leaders to add value?