For our presentations, we are investigating the ways that science benefits your chosen careers. If you are undecided, then choose a topic/career that seems interesting to you.
1) it cannot be too general. For example, your topic CANNOT be “science and business.” Pick something specific such as “science’s impact on bioengineering.”
2) Remember that you MUST include scientific studies, similar to the ones we have looked at for our journals. Therefore, you should be sure that there are experiments that have been done on your topic.
3) At least THREE of your sources MUST BE PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
4) The topic CANNOT be about a technology UNLESS there is an in depth explanation of the science behind that technology.
5) This is an incomplete/complete assignment that you can submit as many times as needed to get the complete grade.
MUST also complete the form for sources.
These two things has to be in two different documents