Please provide three short essays for each prompt:
1. What is global stratification? How can it be explained using the global stratification theories?
2. What determines social class and stratification in the United States? Please describe the level of inequality and poverty that exists.
3. Thousands of people die each day due to poverty related causes. Please explain and detail the level of inequality at the global level.
Here are the specific criteria for your final exam:
- Base all your responses in relevant research, data, and sources. Identify the best research to make your point. (Avoid personal examples – also assume I know nothing about the topic)
- Please provide the word count and works cited with each of your responses. (sources will not be included in the word count)
- Each prompt is limited to a max of 700 words.