In a 6–8 page paper, address the following:
Part 1: Introduction
- Describe the issue in the chosen topical area from a public administration perspective.
- Properly identify the context of the issue as related to a model of federalism.
Part 2: Background and Definition
- Define the focus of your analysis of the issue in terms of involvement of the state legislature or courts.
- Include any relevant ethical, diversity, and equity concerns related to your topical area.
- Incorporate research from literature and public source material (GAO, OMB, et cetera).
Part 3: Identification and Application of Theoretical Framework
- Align the theoretical framework with the topical area within the proper realm of public administration.
- Identify the key manner in which this alignment informs the nature of the topic to the interaction with the theoretical framework.
- Analyze how the chosen theoretical framework is used within its topical area.
- Apply the theoretical framework effectively to its topical area.
- Identify areas of concern as directed by interactions with the topical area.
- Provide insight into how the theory informed the practice.
- Provide direction for approaching the topical area in a meaningful way.
- Evaluate the impact of the theoretical framework on the chosen topical area.
- Describe how measured outcomes are being received—is there proper classification, or are there related expenditures?
- Identify any larger issues that could be mitigated by training.