Brent Collver, President and CEO of Romet Limited, has just finalized the architectural design and layout for the company’s new plant and relocation named “Project Destiny.”
- Prepare a Project Network Diagram (Chap. 5) and identify the Critical Path (including the forward-path and backward path, late start/early start and late finish/early finish data).
- What is the completion date of the project based on the date in Exhibit 1.
- Which activities do you consider to have the greatest risk for the project (Chap. 7)?
- What is more important to Brent: Cost or on-time completion?
- What activities should you consider crashing and why (Chap. 9)?
- Are there opportunities to re-sequence the activities in the project to shorten the completion time?
- What action should Brent Collver take and why?