In your role, you will likely find yourself in another managerâ€™s domain. For example, workerâ€™s compensation is in the domain of human resources or personnel management, yet it represents significant financial loss. Issues like this that overlap departments often cause managers to view things from completely different perspectives, because they are familiar with their own area of expertise. Consider how you might work with the other managers to best resolve this issue.
Write a 300-word response to the following:
- As the risk manager, what will your reaction be to the risk management effort in regard to navigating overlapping domain?
- As a risk manager, how will you overcome these reactions?
- Include your own experience as well as two citations that align with or contradict your comments as sourced from peer-reviewed academic journals, industry publications, books, and/or other sources. Cite your sources using APA formatting. If you found contradicting information to what your experience tells you, explain why you agree or disagree with the research.
Refer to pp. 245â€“278 of Book III, â€œCoping with the Nebraska Outbreak,â€ of A Never Event.
Write a 250- to 300-word response to the following:
- Analyze the employeesâ€™ and nursesâ€™ experiences in the cancer center.
- Evaluate the whistleblowing process and the breakdown of this system.